Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Its really

Its really

1. johnnyberg4 May 2012, 22:25 GMT +02:00

annoying that everytime I do something (click something) here I now get a warning from Norton that the site wants to open Adobe flash player

:-(

2. micromoth4 May 2012, 22:37 GMT +02:00

I use MacAfee and A Squared, and don't get any such warnings. Both are very reputable and effective programmes, so it would seem that Norton is being a bit too twitchy!

3. dlritter4 May 2012, 23:07 GMT +02:00

As far as I know, RGBStock is not using any flash based content on this site.

4. jazza4 May 2012, 23:13 GMT +02:00

RGBStock uses a flash player for the upload section.
http://www.rgbstock.com/upload

The old HTML upload, without flash is still working though:
http://www.rgbstock.com/oldupload

5. johnnyberg5 May 2012, 15:47 GMT +02:00

It has stopped now...... very strange. I tried to visit some other sites too, but I didn't get any alerts there.
Oh well, now it has stopped - and the sun is shinning :-)

6. crisderaud7 May 2012, 2:24 GMT +02:00

I have Norton and it doesn't give me warnings about such things as Flash. Maybe it's the way I have Norton configured. I didn't try the upload though.

There is a new Flash update that just came out one or two days ago.

I cross check my computer with the free MalWareBytes and get nothing but a couple of cookies. MalWareBytes is the program I find listed most often to check for suspected infection but doesn't provide the protection that Norton does.

Norton comes free with our internet provider too.

7. johnnyberg8 May 2012, 10:22 GMT +02:00

I still havn' t had any flashbacks to the warnings...... And I have looked in Norton to see if I could get any clues there; but I can't find the alerts at all.... Its all very strange. I just have to hope it doesn't come back.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . kontakt . licencja . warunki użytkowania . O . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock