Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > PEANUTS

PEANUTS

1. Stephen17 August 2011, 16:51 GMT +02:00

Sorry, but I have to say it. n7NZXE6 This is not texture, background or abstract. It's a f....ing bowl of badly focused peanuts.

2. certifiable17 August 2011, 18:01 GMT +02:00

Jup most, if not all, of those peanut shots are fuzzy/badly focussed.
Not to mention the image quality...

but (and this just might be me) there seems to be a lot of weird images being uploaded(and accepted) here lately...

Moderation could be improved in my eyes.

3. Stephen17 August 2011, 18:34 GMT +02:00

Peanuts at 0 degrees, peanuts at 5 degrees, peanuts at 10 degrees, peanuts from above, from below, moderation, I think you are right

4. mzacha18 August 2011, 9:38 GMT +02:00

People need variety. One and "only good" degree is good, but in the Stalin's Russia, where one man knew better what is good for all ;-).

Let the people choose what they want to use and what not. If someone needs a 100x100 peanut image to use on the net, the fuzziness does not matter.

5. weirdvis18 August 2011, 13:39 GMT +02:00

Well someone is downloading them. :0)

6. Abyla18 August 2011, 14:20 GMT +02:00

I don't like how some comments are made here.

7. weirdvis18 August 2011, 16:11 GMT +02:00

Which is why uploading members have the ability to delete snarky comments. There will always be people who set out to be deliberately rude to provoke a reaction or because they think it's funny to be hurtful. :0)

8. Stephen21 August 2011, 11:23 GMT +02:00

Rude, not with intention to anyone, being provocative - I guess. 'snarky' - had to google it but can't but agree. Firstly, with embarrassment and much self-analysis - my apologies to a) the site - inferring 'bad' language isn't something I find edifying, b) n7NZXE6 owner - no personal issue whatsoever on my behalf, c) content - 'mzacha' you are right of course - if images download then there is clearly a demand. When my lack of tact and regret over my approach (hate the 'send' button) has subsided I will consider how to approach my real concern over the repetitiveness of images that occurs within the 'new photos' section. Again - I am embarrassed by what was my ill-considered outburst. With appreciation to those who either didn't jackhammer me or gave considered responses - weirdvis.

9. weirdvis23 August 2011, 8:49 GMT +02:00

:0)

10. Stephen28 November 2011, 9:40 GMT +01:00

yet still, more peanuts, I know they aren't my thing, dare to hold my breath and be slammed from all quarters but I look at new photos and get a load of....peanuts, how many possible variations on the theme can a person cope with!

11. Gramps30 November 2011, 8:27 GMT +01:00

:0) I have the same problem with Christmas baubles! Only trouble is, I put a lot of them up there. I just love what you can do with a couple of spherized (is that a word?) fractals and a bit of photoshop.

12. Stephen4 December 2011, 12:11 GMT +01:00

Guess I forgot 'savoury honeyed peanuts 1' . Sleepless, I'll await 'sweet honeyed peanuts' This is not a comment on the uploader but if people are to go to rgb and I am to recommend them I'd seriously anticipate greater discrimination from approvers.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . kontakt . licencja . warunki użytkowania . O . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock