Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Any comments on this user?

Any comments on this user?

1. micromoth11 July 2010, 22:28 GMT +02:00

Dear All,
Does anyone know a user who goes by the name of at2ot_m? He sent me a message on 07 July claiming to have lost all his downloaded images and cited permissions from me and other image providers who formerly had galleries on SXC . He asked for copies to be sent to him again. I replied saying that he was welcome to have them again, but I needed to know which ones he meant. I then got an identical message from him today. Perhaps I'm doing him an injustice, but this is beginning to look a tad suspicious... Can anyone allay or confirm my suspicions?

2. lennie12 July 2010, 0:09 GMT +02:00

Micromoth, did you see the link to his deviantart-page in his profile ?: http://www.rgbstock.com/user/at2ot_m

Maybe that will help you ?

3. fishmonk12 July 2010, 0:35 GMT +02:00

I do not know this user. I would ask him to give you the numbers of which images he wants so you can give permission & he can download them again. I wouldn't do any searching or sending myself, though. The DA gallery looks harmless enough - My guess is s/he is just a user looking for backgrounds for his/her cartoons. None of them are for sale as prints.

Just my 2p worth.

4. micromoth12 July 2010, 14:06 GMT +02:00

@2 and @3 Lennie / Dan,
Thanks for your input. All seems okay then - a genuine user, though I'm still a bit puzzled why he didn't just download the images he wanted from my gallery here on RGB, seeing that it contains pretty much everything I formerly made available on SXC. Ah well...
Cheers,
Kevin

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . kontakt . licencja . warunki użytkowania . O . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock