Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

1. xymonau24 December 2022, 17:48 GMT +01:00

Wishing all our members and friends world wide a very Merry Christmas, and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year in 2023.

2. wolliballa28 January 2023, 23:54 GMT +01:00

This is , sorry, not about X- mas,
but like to copy my comment from facebook:

There definitely something is wrong at or in 'our' site.
Mobile device: neither Firefox nor Chrome are able to bypass an overlaying PUA (possibly unwanted application ) advertising. Site remains unusabl. On my PC ESET security software is filtering and blocking content from 'effektivecreativeformat[dot]com' ( both Edge and Firefox ).
Both situations remain the same both on rgbstock.com & .de

There must be something inserting 'code' when accessing domain.

3. xymonau29 January 2023, 3:24 GMT +01:00

Can you make this into a separate post, please, wolliballa? It will get more attention. I'll see if Jay knows what's going in. Sorry to hear you're having problems.

4. jazza29 January 2023, 23:51 GMT +01:00

Thank you for this messages. I tried some new ads but it seems not to work. The issue should be solved now and I removed this ads again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5. coolhewitt2320 February 2023, 12:21 GMT +01:00

Happy late New Year to everyone.

6. xymonau20 February 2023, 19:35 GMT +01:00

And to you!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . kontakt . licencja . warunki użytkowania . O . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock