Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Uploads problem

Uploads problem

1. micromoth16 August 2013, 13:17 GMT +02:00

Hi Jay,
I'm getting a persistent problem with the image uploader. It's supposed to handle up to 10 images uploaded at once. If I upload one or two images it works absolutely fine, but if I try to upload three or more I get an I/O problem error message. Is this because of the size of my images? (averaging 10-12Mb each). I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
Kevin

2. jazza17 August 2013, 19:55 GMT +02:00

Hi Kevin, I have to look into this problem; maybe it is some timeout. I dont think is is browser related. Bu again I have to look into it, and I will report later on this issue.

3. jazza19 August 2013, 14:59 GMT +02:00

Uploading should work better now.
Kevin is it possible you test this please?

4. micromoth21 August 2013, 21:32 GMT +02:00

Hi Jay,
I've just tested it by attempting to upload four images at once, but unfortunately I'm still getting the same problem - two of the uploads failed with I/O error messages. The four images in total were about 40Mb. I can send you a screendump image if that helps.
Kevin

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . kontakt . licencja . warunki użytkowania . O . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock