Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Mess in login and logout

Mess in login and logout

1. johnnyberg24 September 2012, 10:57 GMT +02:00

Today the login and logout doesn't work all the time, and doesn't work all around the site. I tried to login several times from the "viewing my images" - nothing happened. Then I tried to log in from the forum-part. Nothing happened. Then I trid form the front page, nothing happened. When I went back into the forum section I found that I was loged in. Strange and very spooky in here........

2. Abyla24 September 2012, 18:27 GMT +02:00

Yes, the same with me. When I sign in at the front page, the grey toolbar ( with the "sign in" label ) doesn´t change, but when I go to other section like the New photos, for example, then I can see the grey toolbar with the "Welcome Abyla".
You are "in" at the home page but it doesn't appear at the home page.

3. jazza24 September 2012, 22:03 GMT +02:00

I dont know exactly what is going on. I cant reproduce this issues or maybe I do not fully understand exactly the problem. Maybe it is a browser cache issue. Did you try to delete your temporary internet files? And then try again?

4. Abyla24 September 2012, 22:31 GMT +02:00

I deleted the temporary files but nothing new...

5. jazza25 September 2012, 8:39 GMT +02:00

The problem should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting this problem.

6. Abyla25 September 2012, 15:08 GMT +02:00

All is right today. Thanks Jay.

7. johnnyberg26 September 2012, 10:08 GMT +02:00

It seems like I stay logged in now nomatter where I go on the site :-)

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . kontakt . licencja . warunki użytkowania . O . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock